Especially designed for use in public areas, the HeartSine® samaritan® PAD 360P is a sophisticated fully automatic defibrillator for adult or pediatric use, inside a lightweight and easy-to-operate system.
It is designed to analyse heart rhythm and automatically deliver an electrical shock - if needed.
Features HeartSine’s practical Pad-Pak™, which incorporates the battery and electrodes in an easily replaceable single-use cartridge – meaning only one expiration date to monitor and only one item to replace after use.
Suitable for use on adults and children. For children younger than 8 years or weighing less than 25 kg (55 lbs), a Pediatric-Pak™ is available.
- Portable and lightweight so easy to carry and transport
- IP56 rating meaning the unit is extremely durable and well protected against dust and water
- Advanced SCOPE biphasic technology produces low-energy waveform and escalating-shock therapy
- User-friendly interface and easy-to-understand visual and voice prompts
- Simple, two-button operation – an ON/OFF button and SHOCK
- System Status Ready indicator flashes to indicate the unit is operational.
Suitable for: Ambulance services, work places, schools, shopping centres, hotels and any public space
At a glance:
- Manul override: No
- ECG display: No
- Voice prompts for AED and CPR: Yes
- Battery: Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2) - four year
- Energy selection – adult 150-200 joules, child 50 joules
- Eight year warranty
- Dimensions: 20 x 18.4 x 4.8cm
- Self check: Yes
- IP rating: IP56
- Drop abuse/tolerance: 1 metre.
Defibrillator, adult Pad-Pak™, carry case and instruction manual.
After purchase we recommend that you contact your local ambulance service to check if it’s possible to register your defibrillator with them.